Welcome to San Luis Obispo’s media center. The resources you’ll find here are perfect for journalists seeking story ideas, compelling photography, fact-checks and personal experiences. After all, SLO’s outstanding culinary scene, award-winning wine and epic outdoor adventure experiences make it a storyteller’s dream.
This page offers useful assets for local, national and international journalists. It will be updated regularly, so visit us often. We hope you will find everything you need about our beautiful city, but should you need immediate assistance please don’t hesitate to call or email us at [email protected].
MEDIA VISIT + PRESS INQUIRIES
Are you planning a media trip to San Luis Obispo? We think that’s a fantastic idea, since there’s nothing quite like experiencing the SLO life firsthand.
SLO in the News
SLO is pretty spectacular, but don’t take our word for it! Read some of SLO’s best recent articles to see why visitors love to live the SLO Life.
SLO’s Spotlight Moments
- This California Coastal Gem is the Perfect Place to Wine, Dine, and Unwind – Out Traveler
- In San Luis Obispo, Come For the Fine Wine and Stay For the Arts and Outdoors – Matador Network
- Let’s Go To SLO: The Kitschy Cool of Madonna Inn and Downtown San Luis Obispo – LA Weekly
- 2 California destinations named best ‘off-the-beaten-path’ getaways in America – KTLA5
- Taking the kids: When a grown daughter and her pooch join the fun – Chicago Tribune
Explore our charming downtown, our exquisite culinary delights, and our boundless outdoor escapades in our complimentary image gallery. This compilation merely glimpses at our city’s abundance. Should you seek more, just inquire.