Whether you’re a wool enthusiast or just looking for some family-friendly entertainment, you won’t want to miss this event hosted by City Farm SLO. Join us for a fun day full of activities!
- Sheep shearing demonstrations, wool washing, carding, spinning, dying, & crafts
- The history & traditions of our Navajo-Churro sheep
- Hayride farm tours
- Fleece, yarn, produce, & plant sale
- Live Music by Miss Leo & Band
- Kid’s games & activities
- Local food vendors & artisan booths
This spring shindig will be held on May 6th from 12-4 pm.
For kids below the age of 12 admission is free and for adults it’s $12.
Pre-purchase your tickets & skip the line, or buy your tickets the day of.
It will be a baa-rilliant time that you won’t want to miss.
Come join us for a fun-packed day at the farm!
City Farm SLO is located at 1221 Calle Joaquin, San Luis Obispo, CA 93405.
Please bring a refillable water bottle, sunscreen, and lawn chairs or picnic blankets.