Travel restrictions due to the coronavirus pandemic have loosened, and many tourism experiences in San Luis Obispo are reopening to leisure guests.
We are so excited to welcome you back to San Luis Obispo. We’ve been preparing for your arrival to ensure you have a memorable and safe experience. When you feel comfortable to visit, we are ready to welcome you back safely.
Our lodging properties and local businesses are dedicated to following Open and Safe guidelines to ensure we all stay safe and healthy. Safety measures including physical distancing and enhanced sanitation practices remain a priority for responsible travel that respects the San Luis Obispo community and fellow travelers.
Please remember that many businesses are adding additional safety measures to protect their staff and their customers. When visiting a business or point of interest, please be mindful and compliant with their specific safety guidelines. Examples may include but are not limited to the use of hand sanitizer, use of a face cover, and a limited number of guests or customers admitted.
Below you will find some helpful tips to keep you and your family safe during your next trip to SLO.
- Wash your hands! Be sure to clean your hands often. Use soap and water and wash for at least 20 seconds. Be sure you pack hand sanitizer in case soap is not available. Please note, your hand sanitizer should contain at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth.
- Practice safe social distancing by staying 6 feet of physical distance from others.
- Wear a cloth face covering while out in public.
- Cover coughs and sneezes.
- If you are considering cleaning your travel lodgings, see CDC’s guidance on how to clean and disinfect.
If you have any questions or need assistance in planning your visit, please call us at 1-877-SLO-TOWN.