Sip, Stay & Save
The fall season is the best time to visit San Luis Obispo. Book two consecutive qualified nights in October or November, excluding Saturday arrivals at a San Luis Obispo lodging property of your choice, and we’ll throw in $100 in UBER credits to help you effortlessly explore our undiscovered SLO Coast wine trails. Take advantage of the Harvest season events, locally sourced farm to table dining and our charming downtown. Locals call this our best time of year to visit and we invite you to discover why. *Rules and restrictions apply, see details below.
Harvest Happenings in San Luis Obispo
- Winery/Harvest Pick Up Parties – October & November
- Cambria Scarecrow Festival – entire month of October
- Central Coast Railroad Festival – October 4, 2019
- Morro Bay Harbor Festival – October 5, 2019
- Templeton Oktoberfest – October 5, 2019
- Central Coast Airfest in Santa Maria – October 12, 2019
- City to Sea Half Marathon – Sunday October 13, 2019
- Pismo Beach Clam Festival – October 18 – 20, 2019
- Madonna Expo Concert – Cody Johnson – Oct 18, 2019
- Harvest Wine Weekend (Paso Robles) – October 18 – 20, 2019
- Golden Oak Honey Festival (Paso Robles) – October 26, 2019
- Hard Core Cider Tour – El Chorro Regional Park – Oct 26, 2019
- Harvest on the Coast (Avila Beach) – November 1 – 3, 2019
- Cayucos Car Show – November 2, 2019
- Dia De Los Muertos – Downtown San Luis Obispo Mission – November 2, 2019
- Soupabration (Avila) – November 3, 2019
- Paso Gargiste Festival – November 9, 2019
Rules & Restrictions
To qualify and redeem:
- Forward your emailed booking confirmation to [email protected] to receive a promotion confirmation letter (emailed). Your qualified boking must include at least two consecutive nights at the same property and exclude a Saturday arrival or blackout dates within the promotion window.
- After check-in, bring all 3 items noted below to the San Luis Obispo Chamber of Commerce Visitor Center (895 Monterey Street, San Luis Obispo, CA 93401).
- Promotion confirmation letter (printed or digital accepted)
- Your lodging confirmation showing proof of booking and travel dates (both must be between Oct. 1, 2019 and November 30, 2019)
- Hotel room key
- You’ll receive $100 in UBER credits to use within the San Luis Obispo destination from your hotel.
*Valid on new bookings only (made on or after October 1, 2019) for travel dates between October 1, 2019 – November 30, 2019. Booking must include at least two consecutive nights at a qualified property and exclude a Saturday arrival or blackout dates. Visitor must send proof of purchase which contains the date of purchase to [email protected]tions.com to reserve this promotion, then show proof of purchase and room key to San Luis Obispo Chamber of Commerce Visitors Center staff to redeem $100 UBER credits. UBER credits must be picked up in person during the time of your stay at the San Luis Obispo Chamber of Commerce Visitors Center, 895 Monterey St, San Luis Obispo, CA 93401. Entry must be sent before your check-in date to quality. Entries upon arrival date will not be accepted. Offer limited to first 500 reservations to claim. Some exclusions, including Saturday check-ins and blackout dates of October 25-27, 2019 & November 14-17, 2019 & November 27-28, 2019 apply. For questions regarding this offer, email [email protected]. One (1) redemption per 2-night or more stay. Three (3) redemptions maximum. Offer cannot be combined with any other offers. Unused UBER credits will not be refunded.
*For qualified entries, vouchers will be activated and applied to rides with a pick-up and/or drop off within .25 miles of a qualified San Luis Obispo lodging property, any unused credits will not be refunded and will expire by 11:59 p.m. PST on December 31, 2019. This promotion is not sponsored by or in conjunction with Uber and the City of San Luis Obispo TBID is in no way responsible for issues with Uber. please contact Uber directly for any voucher questions, technical voucher help or app support. For more information on redeeming your voucher or, if you are having issues with a ride please visit https://help.uber.com/