Money for a Rainy Day 2020
San Luis Obispo is once again offering a great deal for all travelers who book and stay between January 1 and March 31, 2020.
Winter may have arrived, but that shouldn’t keep you from a relaxing getaway. Book two consecutive nights at a San Luis Obispo lodging property of your choice, and we’ll throw in a $100 cash for you to spend however you choose. Cozy up at a warm café or wine bar, make new friends at several local craft breweries, indulge in award-winning cuisine, shop our charming downtown, or catch a live show. We hope to see you soon!
STEP 1 – Starting on January 1, 2020 book at least a two-night stay at one of San Luis Obispo’s qualified lodging properties between January 1 – March 31, 2020.
STEP 2 – Forward your new booking confirmation email to [email protected] to see if you are one of the first 750 people to qualify! Make sure to check blackout dates and the rules & regulations prior to sending in your entry.
STEP 3 – Arrive in San Luis Obispo and head to the Visitor Center where you’ll receive $100 cash to spend how you choose!
FAQs/Rules & Regulations:
- Valid on new bookings only for travel dates between January 1, 2020 – March 31, 2020
- Bookings made before the promotion start date of January 1st, 2020 will not qualify
- Entry must be sent prior to check-in date; entries upon arrival will not be accepted
- A valid entry must be an original emailed booking confirmation sent from the property or booking site forwarded to [email protected] to qualify; receipts, statements, itinerary reminders, screenshots, attachments, or partially copied and pasted reservations will not be accepted as an entry.
- One (1) entry per qualified booking confirmation number. Three (3) redemptions maximum
- A two night stay minimum must be under the same confirmation number; combined one-night stays at different properties or dates will not qualify
- Changes to an already qualified entry will need to be sent in as a new entry. Entries will be qualified in the order they are received
- Entries cannot be combined with others to qualify.
- Lost or stolen cash will not be refunded. Cash will not be mailed and must be picked up in person during the time of your qualified stay at the San Luis Obispo Chamber of Commerce Visitor Center, 895 Monterey St, San Luis Obispo, CA 93401
- Offer limited to first 750 reservations to claim.
- Qualified entries are not transferable and cannot be combined with any other offer(s).
- Some exclusions, including blackout dates of January 18-19 and February 15-16 apply.
- **Entry = forwarded emailed booking confirmation. Two-night stay minimum per confirmation number (excluding blackout dates)
For questions regarding this offer, email [email protected].
About San Luis Obispo:
Located halfway between Los Angeles and San Francisco, San Luis Obispo is located along the world-famous Highway 1 and at the heart of California’s magnificent Central Coast. Nestled in between rolling hills and the coast, the downtown is filled with charming shops and restaurants in turn-of-the-century mercantile buildings line the streets and a beautifully preserved Spanish mission in the heart of it.
The Mediterranean marine climate keeps San Luis Obispo sunny and warm during the day with cool breezy nights year-round. Unfolding along the coastal mountain range in southern San Luis Obispo County, SLO wine country includes two AVAs—Edna Valley and Arroyo Grande Valley—and is a small intimate region, with each winery unified by proximity to the ocean, as well as to each other.
San Luis Obispo has approximately 40 properties offering a total of more than 2,000 rooms serve visitors to San Luis Obispo. A wide range of accommodations including small, independent inns, homestays, large chain hotels, romantic wine country B&Bs and family-friendly, name-brand motels make any traveler feel at home.